THE EXHIBIT HALL IS SOLD OUT!
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Rebecca@bayleygroup.com
WHAT MAKES THIS YEAR DIFFERENT?
- New location! This year’s event is being hosted in downtown Toronto at the Beanfield Centre. This beautiful venue offers a great space for exhibitors to showcase your product or service in an intimate exhibit hall setting.
- International audience! In partnership with the Global Ageing Network, this year’s event will attract international delegates and speakers from around the world, exposing your products and services to a new global audience.
- OLTCA’s 60th Anniversary! This is a special year for the Association as we celebrate 60 years of growth, success and change in our sector! Exhibitors are invited to mix and mingle at our 60th Anniversary Party at Liberty Commons, Big Rock Brewery.
Exhibit Booth Sales Now Open
Sponsorship Sales Now Open
WHO WILL BE THERE?
With our roster of first-rate speakers and an array of workshop and oral sessions, we educate and entertain over 650+ delegates, including owners and operators, senior managers, and department heads in long-term care and aged care from Ontario, Canada and abroad. Exhibiting at this event provides you with ample networking opportunities, meals at events, participation at the education sessions, and much more!
The Global Ageing Network is an international network of leaders in ageing services, housing, research, technology and design. They bring together experts from around the world, leading education initiatives and provide a place of innovative ideas in senior care to be born. Global Ageing Network members work in nearly 50 countries and are leaders in long-term care, senior housing, business, and government. Together their global network represents the interests of more than 26,000 ageing services providers world-wide, serving almost 8 million elderly every day.
At This is Long Term Care, over 200 Global Ageing Network members are expected to attend from Australia, United Kingdom, United States, South Africa and Asia.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN A 10×10 EXHIBIT?
- 8’ high back drape, 3’ high side drape (black)
- One (1) 6ft table (white cloth/skirt), two (2) chairs, one (1) waste basket
- Full carpeted Exhibit Hall (Note: Floor covering on top of existing facility carpet is not permitted)
- Two (2) Exhibitor Badges
- Wednesday and Thursday AM & PM breaks and lunch
- Invitation to attend Conference Kick-off Reception and Birthday Party at Liberty Commons in Liberty Village
- *New Access to attend all conference concurrent sessions (does not include Keynotes or Awards Gala Dinner)
- *New Exhibitors receive the delegate list 1-week pre-event (list includes delegate name, company and country only)
- *New Complimentary WI-FI in the Exhibit Hall
Any additional items including hydro, furnishings, etc. should be ordered directly with the suppliers on the Exhibitor Manual & Services Page.
The theme of This is Long Term Care 2019 is anything and everything Canadian! Exhibitors are invited to “get into the Canadian spirit” by showcasing your products and services with a touch of Canadian décor, SWAG and even attire!
To amplify your booth’s Canadiana theme, email Rebecca Darling (Rebecca@Bayleygroup.com) for ideas on how you can attract delegates to your booth!
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
Exhibitor Move-In: Tuesday, September 17 between 1:00 – 6:00 pm
Main Exhibit Hall Hours during the Conference:
Wednesday, September 18 10:00 am – 3:15 pm
> Networking Break 10:00 am – 11:00 am
> Delegate Lunch 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm (Exhibitor Lunch 11:30 am)
Thursday, September 19 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
> Networking Break 10:00 am – 10:30 am
> Delegate Lunch 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm (Exhibitor Lunch 11:30 am)
*Exhibit Hall hours are subject to change.
Parking on Wednesday and Thursday is available at a cost, underground at the Enecare Centre – order parking passes HERE
Exhibitor Tear-Down: Thursday, September 19 between 2:00 – 6:00 pm
*Tear-down after 3:00 pm must be handheld only. All other large tear-down must be done after 4:00 pm)
QUICK CONNECTIONS HOURS (Pre-Conference B/C)
Quick Connections Move-In: Tuesday, September 17 between 1:00 – 6:00 pm
Quick Connections Hours during the Conference:
Wednesday, September 18 7:30 am – 11:00 am (breakfast/morning break)
Wednesday, September 18 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm (delegate lunch)
Thursday, September 19 7:30 am – 2:00 pm (breakfast/morning break/lunch)
*Quick Connections hours are subject to change.
Quick Connections Tear-Down: Thursday, September 19 after 2:00 pm (following lunch)
10×10 Booth $1,895 + HST
10×10 Corner Booth $1,995 + HST
10×20 Booth $3,500 + HST
10×10 Pre-Con B/C Booth $1,250 + HST *Special Quick Connections Hours
Additional Exhibitor Badges $200 per pass + HST
All prices are in Canadian dollars. In Ontario, a 13% harmonized sales tax (HST) is applied to all sales made in the province.
HST will be applied to your registration fee.
*If a company/individual wishes to pay by wire transfer, they are responsible to pay all fees related to the wire transfer.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due within 14 business days of your booking and a credit card is required for guarantee. Full payment is due August 1, 2019. Registrations submitted after August 1, 2019 must include full payment for booth space. A deposit must be paid in order for your booth to be considered confirmed. The 50% deposit is non-refundable and no refunds of payment will be made after August 1, 2019. If we have not received payment by August 1, 2019 the credit card we have on file will be charged.
For exhibitors registering outside of Canada, payment for your exhibit booth is required by credit card. No cheque payments will be permitted by international exhibitors.
NOTE: Only members of the Ontario Long Term Care Association/Global Ageing Network/LeadingAge are eligible to exhibit. If you are not a member, please contact: Michelle Gradini at 647.256.3497 or by email email@example.com.
Should you get a phone call from ‘Exhibitor Housing Management’ or any other hotel booking company, please be aware that they have no relationship with the Ontario Long Term Care Association, Global Ageing Network, the Bayley Group or This is Long Term Care, nor have they been authorized to book hotel rooms on behalf of either organization or the event. We suggest you book directly with the hotel.
Have a question or need help booking your exhibit booth, please contact:
The Bayley Group
Direct Line: 1.519.263.6001
Toll Free: 1.888.527.3434