This is Long Term Care 2019 Exhibit Hall Opens
Monday, April 15!
WHAT MAKES THIS YEAR DIFFERENT?
- New location! This year’s event is being hosted in downtown Toronto at the Beanfield Centre. This beautiful venue offers a great space for exhibitors to showcase your product or service in an intimate exhibit hall setting.
- International audience! In partnership with the Global Ageing Network, this year’s event will attract international delegates and speakers from around the world, exposing your products and services to a new global audience.
- OLTCA’s 60th Anniversary! This is a special year for the Association as we celebrate 60 years of growth, success and change in our sector! Exhibitors are invited to mix and mingle at our 60th Anniversary Birthday Party at Liberty Commons, Big Rock Brewery.
Exhibit Booth Sales Open:
Monday, April 15, 2019
Wednesday,May 22, 2019
WHO WILL BE THERE?
With our roster of first-rate speakers and an array of workshop and oral sessions, we educate and entertain over 650+ delegates, including owners and operators, senior managers, and department heads in long-term care and aged care from Ontario, Canada and abroad. Exhibiting at this event provides you with ample networking opportunities, meals at events, participation at the education sessions, and much more!
The Global Ageing Network is an international network of leaders in ageing services, housing, research, technology and design. They bring together experts from around the world, leading education initiatives and provide a place of innovative ideas in senior care to be born. Global Ageing Network members work in nearly 50 countries and are leaders in long-term care, senior housing, business, and government. Together their global network represents the interests of more than 26,000 ageing services providers world-wide, serving almost 8 million elderly every day.
At This is Long Term Care, over 200 Global Ageing Network members are expected to attend from Australia, United Kingdom, United States, South Africa and Asia.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN A 10x10 EXHIBIT?
- 8’ high back drape and 3’ high side drape (black)
- One (1) 6ft table (white table cloth/skirt), two (2) chairs and one (1) corrugated waste basket
- Full carpeted Exhibit Hall (Note: Floor covering on top of existing facility carpet is not permitted)
- Two (2) Exhibitor Badges
- Wednesday and Thursday AM & PM breaks
- Wednesday and Thursday lunch
- Invitation to attend Conference Kick-off Reception and Birthday Party at Liberty Commons, Big Rock Brewery
- *New Access to attend all conference concurrent sessions (does not include Keynotes or Awards Gala Dinner)
- *New Exhibitors receive the delegate list 1-week pre-event (list includes delegate name, company and country only)
- *New Complimentary WIFI in the Exhibit Hall
Any additional items including hydro, furnishings, etc. should be ordered directly with the suppliers on the Exhibitor Manual & Services Page.
CONFERENCE & EXHIBIT HALL THEME
The theme of This is Long Term Care 2019 is anything and everything Canadian! Exhibitors are invited to “get into the Canadian spirit” by showcasing your products and services with a touch of Canadian décor, SWAG and even attire!
To amplify your booth’s Canadiana theme, email Rebecca Darling (Rebecca@Bayleygroup.com) for ideas on how you can attract delegates to your booth!
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
Exhibitor Move-In: Tuesday, September 17 between 1:00 – 6:00 pm
Main Exhibit Hall Hours during the Conference:
Wednesday, September 18 10:00 am – 3:15 pm
Thursday, September 19 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
*Exhibit Hall hours are subject to change.
Specific break and lunch times will be released May 1, 2019.
Exhibitor Tear-Down: Thursday, September 19 between 2:00 – 6:00 pm
*Tear-down after 3:00 pm must be handheld only. All other large tear-down must be done after 4:00 pm)
10x10 Booth $1,895 + HST
10x10 Corner Booth $1,995 + HST
10x20 Booth $3,500 + HST
Additional Exhibitor Badges $200 per pass + HST
All prices are in Canadian dollars. In Ontario, a 13% harmonized sales tax (HST) is applied to all sales made in the province.
HST will be applied to your registration fee.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due within 14 business days of your booking and a credit card is required for guarantee. Full payment is due August 1, 2019. Registrations submitted after August 1, 2019 must include full payment for booth space. A deposit must be paid in order for your booth to be considered confirmed. The 50% deposit is non-refundable and no refunds of payment will be made after August 1, 2019. If we have not received payment by August 1, 2019 the credit card we have on file will be charged.
For exhibitors registering outside of Canada, payment for your exhibit booth is required by credit card. No cheque payments will be permitted by international exhibitors.
NOTE: Only members of the Ontario Long Term Care Association/Global Ageing Network/LeadingAge are eligible to exhibit. If you are not a member, please contact: Michelle Gradini at 647.256.3497 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you get a phone call from ‘Exhibitor Housing Management’ or any other hotel booking company, please be aware that they have no relationship with the Ontario Long Term Care Association, Global Ageing Network, the Bayley Group or This is Long Term Care, nor have they been authorized to book hotel rooms on behalf of either organization or the event. We suggest you book directly with the hotel.
Have a question or need help booking your exhibit booth, please contact:
The Bayley Group
Direct Line: 1.519.263.6001
Toll Free: 1.888.527.3434