EXHIBITOR MANUAL & SERVICES
Any additional items including hydro, furnishings, etc. should be ordered directly with suppliers – details coming soon!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN A 10x10 EXHIBIT?
- 8’ high back drape, 3’ high side drape (black)
- One (1) 6ft table (white cloth/skirt), two (2) chairs, one (1) waste basket
- Full carpeted Exhibit Hall (Note: Floor covering on top of existing facility carpet is not permitted)
- Two (2) Exhibitor Badges
- Wednesday and Thursday AM & PM breaks and lunch
- Invitation to attend Conference Kick-off Reception and Birthday Party at Local in Liberty Village
- *New Access to attend all conference concurrent sessions (does not include Keynotes or Awards Gala Dinner)
- *New Exhibitors receive the delegate list 1-week pre-event (list includes delegate name, company and country only)
- *New Complimentary WI-FI in the Exhibit Hall
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
Exhibitor Move-In: Tuesday, September 17 between 1:00 – 6:00 pm
Parking (underground at the Enecare Centre) during move-in Tuesday will be complimentary – please park after unloading
Main Exhibit Hall Hours during the Conference:
Wednesday, September 18 10:00 am – 3:15 pm
Thursday, September 19 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Parking on Wednesday and Thursday is available at a cost, underground at the Enecare Centre – order parking passes HERE
*Exhibit Hall hours are subject to change.
Specific break and lunch times will be released May 1, 2019.
Exhibitor Tear-Down: Thursday, September 19 between 2:00 – 6:00 pm
*Tear-down after 3:00 pm must be handheld only. All other large tear-down must be done after 4:00 pm)
PURCHASE EXHIBITOR SERVICES (not included with the booth)
– Booth Cleaning / Wired Internet / Telecom Forms or order online HERE (Beanfield)
– Electrical / Audio Visual (SHOWTECH)
– Furniture / Show Services / Advance Shipping Forms (Freeman)
– Lead Retrieval Services (Conexys)
– Exhibitor Enecare Parking Pass Form (Beanfield)
CONFERENCE & EXHIBIT HALL THEME
The theme of This is Long Term Care 2019 is anything and everything Canadian! Exhibitors are invited to “get into the Canadian spirit” by showcasing your products and services with a touch of Canadian décor, SWAG and even attire!
To amplify your booth’s Canadiana theme, email Rebecca Darling (Rebecca@Bayleygroup.com) for ideas on how you can attract delegates to your booth!
WARNING! BE CAREFUL!
Should you get a phone call from ‘Exhibitor Housing Management’ or any other hotel booking company, please be aware that they have no relationship with the Ontario Long Term Care Association, Global Ageing Network, the Bayley Group or This is Long Term Care, nor have they been authorized to book hotel rooms on behalf of either organization or the event. We suggest you book directly with the hotel.
We do not sell or provide delegate lists to exhibitors. Should you be contacted by a company offering to sell you a delegate list or any list, please be aware that they have no relationship with OLTCA or This is Long Term Care, nor have they been to promote the sale of our lists.
Have a question or need help booking your exhibit booth, please contact:
The Bayley Group
Direct Line: 1.519.263.6001
Toll Free: 1.888.527.3434