Champagne and Diamonds Awards Gala, Dinner, Ceremony and After Party!
Wednesday, September 18, 2019
This is Long Term Care 2019 will host its annual Awards Gala Dinner and Ceremony – a celebration and recognition of outstanding member achievements and sector innovations. To celebrate the Ontario Long Term Care Association’s 60th anniversary and to welcome our international delegates, we will be celebrating in style with champagne and diamonds!
This semi-formal dinner event will acknowledge recipients of certificates and celebrate finalists and winners from the following awards:
- Circle of Excellence Certificate Recipients
- Lifetime Achievement Certificate Recipients
- Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
- Quality Improvement Team of the Year
- Innovation of the Year
- Workplace of the Year
- Resident-Centred Home of the Year
- Best New LTC Product or Service
- Nursing Leadership Award
- Personal Support Worker Leadership Award
- Leadership Excellence Award
- Clinical Support Tools Excellence Award
Champagne and Diamonds Awards Gala Dinner and Ceremony
Beanfield Centre, Ballroom D
Doors open at 6:00 pm
Dinner will be served at 7:00 pm
Ceremony will conclude at 9:30 pm
Dress Code: Cocktail, Semi-Formal (Black and white attire is recommended)
There are a limited amount of tables that Awards Gala attendees can reserve for their group free of charge. Please note, tables are set for 10 people. You may only reserve a table if you have a minimum of eight Awards Gala attendees in your group. For groups larger than 10, your table reservations will be subject to approval.
To reserve your group table/s please email email@example.com and indicate:
1. The name your table should be reserved under.
2. The total number of Awards Gala attendees in your group.
When onsite, please look for your reserved table on the Awards Gala Seating Chart located outside Ballroom D.
Awards Gala After Party
Join us for cocktails, late night treats, and entertainment at the Awards Gala After Party!
9:30 pm – 12:00 midnight
Hotel X, 111 Princes’ Boulevard, Toronto
New Fort Hall, Ground Floor
Entertainment provided by: